Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Superhero Game

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Tonight, some friends and I are meeting over dinner to discuss a new superhero roleplaying game campaign that I get to play in. It's been a couple of years now since I was involved in a tabletop game and when a thread came up about superhero games on a local gaming message board, I was so desperate to play that I even volunteered to buy the food at every session if I someone would run for me.

For some time I've wanted to try this Mutants & Masterminds game. From what I understand it moves much faster than Champions, which is the only game I've played for the past 20 years. I'm looking forward to seeing how this works, and maybe someday when our basement is clear of comic books again, I'll get to run another campaign of my own.


More later as details emerge!

No comments: