Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wow!



.............................................................................................................
The one on the left was taken on December 31. The one on the right was Wednesday night. I never really saw it for myself (outside of how my clothes fit) until this week.
I got outside to ride today, and despite the brisk wind, it was a beautiful day. I rode 6.6 miles in 30 minutes. What it showed me was just how light my indoor workouts have been. It felt great to work hard. I think I'll lose even faster now if the weather holds up. And once the sun stays out until 8:30, I can ride at night after Sera goes to bed. There are just way too many car/bike accidents here to ride at night, despite the fact that I have all the necessary lights.

1 comment:

KC Ryan said...

Congrats! I know how hard it is to stick to it like that! Good going.

KC