Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nothing Better

I had every intention to spend several hours writing this weekend. I started out this morning riding my bike indoors, even though I didn't intend to do it today. It just makes me feel good! After I made breakfast (pancakes with Reese's Peanut Butter Egg inside) and showered, I sat out in the driveway and watched Sera ride her tricycle around in circles, basking in the sun. Magi had arranged for a playdate with Sera's friends after her nap, so I slipped out and saw Watchmen again. I have to say, the crappy little theater did not help things. The colors were washed out, the sound was tinny, and I wouldn't have liked it much had this been the first theater I'd seen it in. My home entertainment center is more enjoyable than that theater. I did the bi-weekly shopping, and came home to cook grilled chicken alfredo, while I watched Sera play in the back yard. Then it was bath time, and time for night night. Just a quick note here, and then I'm off to clean the kitchen to prepare for another hectic week of 10.5 hour days. It's three weeks until spring break, and I'm going to need every bit of it!

No comments: