Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tagged Again

I got tagged by Edige23 with the following rules:


1.Go to your pictures folder and open the sixth one.

2.Post the sixth picture.

3.Tag six people

Here it is. Since my first pictures folder is the one I use for my storing my blog images and they've already been used, I thought it was only fair to use the next folder instead. This is the 27th picture I took with my 35 mm Canon Rebel XT 8 megapixel SLR camera. I took it on May 14, 2005 at Covaleski Regional Stadium in South Bend, Indiana. I was taking pictures at a South Bend Silverhawks game. I think (but I'm way not sure) that this is Mark Reynolds, who now plays for the Arizona Diamondbacks. Man, I'm ready for baseball season.

Michael, KC, Martin, Magi, Troy, and Theresa, you're next.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mark Reynolds was number was 1 in 2005.
Im still looking thru my stuff but I think it was Augie Murillo

Jim McClain said...

It's not Augie. He has much darker hair. Did you see him playing for Team Mexico in the recent Carribean Series, by the way?