Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

I did my part today. I bought a newspaper and a two-liter bottle of Mountain Dew at 7-11. We don't tend to shop at the big stores come the day after Thanksgiving because everything we buy for Christmas has to be shipped.

Magi and I have no family within 700 miles of here, so we use Amazon.com to take care of Christmas. Free shipping is wonderful! So instead of leaving the house to fight the crowds, we get to set up our Christmas tree and spend time with each other instead.

Sera touched snow for the first time today. She was nervous about it at first, but when she saw me pelt the dog in the face with a light snowball (which he ate, of course), she wanted to try it too. With the look she had for snow, I can hardly wait to see what she thinks of the Christmas tree with all of its lights!

No comments: