Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Week Without the Internet...

...well, I don't know if it was like a week without sunshine, but it was interesting.

We spent a week at Callaway Gardens, about an hour south of Atlanta, and the high-speed connection would have cost $10 per day. Yeah, I'll pass on that, thanks.

The good news is that we're back and resuming our normal schedules. I just caught up on all my email and blog reading but my eyes are still tired from driving 12 hours yesterday, so I'm going to get started writing tomorrow. I hope everyone had a happy holiday!

1 comment:

Martin Maenza said...

Jim, I did that for four days a few years back when we went on a Disney Cruise with the family. Sure, I could pay for Internet access (a lot) but why should I? It was vacation - so I opted out. I didn't kill me. Still, I know withdrawal can be hard. You'll recover. ;)