Wednesday, April 01, 2009

"Camping Out"

Sera called what we did tonight "camping out." Last week, on my trip to Cabela's, I bought a $29 (marked down from $50) fire ring just like the ones we used while we were camping last summer. I have decided that while we can't go camping as often as Sera would like, we can certainly do some of the activities in our very own back yard. Tonight, we toasted marshmallows and made S'mores after I got the fire going. Sera loved them, much to no one's surprise. Her trip to the dentist today was great, and her trip to the doctor was great, and her trip to the hair salon was very rewarding. We had lunch at the new Dagwood's at Heritage Square and had time for a short nap. I still had to run over to my afterschool job, but it was a nice day spending it with my family, nonetheless.

No comments: