Monday, August 11, 2008

Live Long and Prosper

Okay, I confess. I am a Star Trek fan. I never dressed up at a convention, but I actually won a trivia contest at one once. Yes, I know more about Star Trek than most Star Trek fans. I won a John DeLancie-autographed script of "Q Who,", the episode of Next Generation that introduced the Borg. I have met at least a dozen cast members.

I admit this so that I have a little more credibility when I say that I am excited about this image. This is Zachary Quinto as Spock in the upcoming Star Trek movie. Zachary plays the main villain Sylar on Heroes, and in this picture, he looks like he could be Leonard Nimoy's son.

J.J. Abrams is directing this movie, and if he gives the Enterprise crew as many layers as he has given the characters in Lost, this could be as great a rebirth as the new James Bond franchise promises to be.

You can find this and other images of the new Star Trek crew at this site.






No comments: