I'm probably about to pull the plug on this blog and domain name, so it's only fitting that I write a little here at the end of the year.
1. What in the 2011 has proved to you that you are a survivor? I'm still employed.
2. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? Absolutely. My wife, before I met her face-to-face. We met in an online game on AOL and sometimes I would kill hydras for hours while waiting for her to show up.
3. Are REALLY ready for the holidays? Yes.
4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid? No.
5. What niche network do you watch the most? HBO. Game of Thrones, The Wire.
6. Have you ever seen the ocean? Yes, several times. I'll be seeing it again on Saturday.
7. Have you ever been hospitalized? Twice, before I started kindergarten. A hernia, followed by complications from the hernia.
8. What do you think of the US Republican candidates for president? They're pandering hypocrites who will say anything to get elected. And just to keep things fair, I think the same about the current president.
9. Could you imagine life without a computer? No way. I use it for everything. Writing, drawing, communication, watching videos, listening to music.